The Dell 1355 cnw Printer Error Code 2880000 is very common, which occurs whenever you turn it on. This error involves many reasons, including uncleaning the sensors, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, printhead, fault chip, and outdated priunter drivers, etc. So, if you’re one of those users who find the same 2880000 error code, then you’re not tensioning about it. You could just fix this problem. Well, here the blog just shows the steps to Fix Dell 1355 cnw Printer Error 009-654 2880000, then you just need to follow the solutions to solve it quickly.
Steps to Fix Dell 1355 cnw Printer Error Code 009-654 2880000:-
Solution 1: -Disconnect the Power Cable
You should make sure you installed Dell Printer correctly. The error message often occurs when the unit is unplugged from the power source. Now you have to disconnect the printer power cable. Follow the steps to accomplish the task.
- Disconnect the power cable. Wait at least 2-3 minutes.
- Connect the power cable again.
- Check the error is resolved; if not then, go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Try to Clean Head
You should try to check and Clean the Head contact pin condition of the carriage unit.
- Verify that it is the correct cartridge for your Dell printer
- Check all the Cable connection, especially the carriage FFC
If the message continues displaying, then you should go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Perform Carriage Task
You should try to check and your Printer carriage and perform some task by the following way.
- Turn off the power of your Dell Printer.
- Open the panel.
- Turn on the power.
- Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left.
- Let it go past half way.
- Before print carriage reaches to left-hand side shut the cover.
- Leave the Printer turned on.
Solution 4:- Perform Print Head Task
Follow these steps to perform Print head task to repair it.
- Unplug the power cable of the Dell Printer.
- Then open the printer.
- Next, push the whole print head mechanic to the center
- While the printer still open, plug the power and turn it ON.
- Once the printhead still moving and is going to the very LEFT, close the cover.
- Wait for some time, until its boot up.
Now try to gain start the printer and check the error is resolved.
Solution 5:- Verify Dell Printer Connection
The other thing is that to check your Dell Printer connection, you need to do a proper connection or work problem. Make sure everything’s okay there.
Related Post:- How to Fix Dell Printer Error oxc19a0007?
Solution 6:-Update Dell Printer Drivers
Often, old drivers of Dell Printer may cause a lot of difficulties so, it’s necessary to individuals to update printer drivers timely.
I hope your problem is fixed, after performing all the above solutions.
In case, you require any help to the above steps, then you can take help from the Dell Printer Customer Support team to connecting them.
Call Now at Dell Printer Customer Support For Immediate Help:-
To fix Fix Dell 1355 cnw Printer Error 009-654 2880000 and get instant online help, dial Dell Printer Support Phone Number+ 1-888-877-0901. This number is available for your assistance 24-7/365 days. The number will reach you directly with our team of experienced and dedicated professionals who will help with the complete guidance to solve this problem. This ensures that you will be able to grab the best possible solutions in a short time to any kind of complicated or complex Dell Printer technical problems or errors. Contact our skilled technicians now and resolve your Dell queries quickly.