Error Code 2000-0321
Many users encounter a problem with their Dell Inspiron Error Code 2000-0321 is one of several users ‘ most common errors. Well, Fix Dell Inspiron Error Code 2000-0321, which is usually caused by misconfigured system settings or irregular Windows registry entries, is difficult. But with the best troubleshooting tips or software to repair the registry and tuning system settings to restore stability, this error can be fixed. So when you run your Dell Inspiron Laptop and suddenly an error message appears to show Error Code: 0321 No LCD connection can be detected. You don’t have to panic then. This article will provide you with complete information or solutions for manually and automatically fixing Dell Error Code 0321 LcdEdid. Furthermore, skilled technicians can get online support to get to know some common reasons for this error and how to fix them with the best solutions for troubleshooting.
Steps to Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0321:-
Solution 1:- Update your BIOS on your Dell Inspiron Laptop
First, you should check that you have the latest version of the BIOS on your Dell Inspiron laptop. If not, then you should try on your Dell Inspiron Laptop to update your BIOS to fix the error.
How to Check BIOS Version?
Follow these steps:-
- Press hold the “Windows key + R” together, then type “msinfo32” and then press “Enter” key.
- Then “System Information window” will open.
- Ensure “System Summary” is selected, and then locate “BIOS Version/Date”. Note your BIOS version.
How to Update your BIOS Version?
- Go to Dell officiate website or navigate “dell.com/support/drivers”.
- Then enter your “Service Tag or Express Service Code”.
- Hit “submit” button.
- Next, your system model should appear on the web page, under “Product Support”.
- Select “Drivers and Downloads”, and then scroll down under “Optimize your system with drivers and updates” and click “Find it Myself”.
- Then you need to correct “Windows Operating System” that is currently installed on your computer.
- Under “Refine your results” section, and then hit on “BIOS” option in the drop-down menu to place a “check” on it. Hit on “BIOS”, that is available for download in the search results to expand its details.
- IOS version and date is newer than the one currently installed, then click “Download File” to download it. If not, then you already have the latest BIOS version. Then save and close any running applications, and open the downloaded file.
- Click “Yes” button to “User Account” Control warning message.
- Follow the on-screen instruction carefully. Click “yes”, and then “OK” button to continue.
- Ensure that you don’t need to turn off your Dell Inspiron Laptop and then follow the updating process.
- Then perform the task and see the error is resolved.
If not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Update Driver Software
You should then try manual steps to solve this problem. Means, try Updating Driver Software to automatically remove error code 0321.
Follow these steps:-
- Click on the “Start” button, then type “Device Manager” and click on the search result.
- Find and select “Other” devices on the “Device Manager” window.
- Then right-click on the category where you want to install the driver, click “Update Driver Software”.
- Hit on Browse in the newly opened window and introduce the drive required.
- Then tap on “Next” button, and then click the “Close” button.
Now, restart your Dell Inspiron Laptop to complete the installation.
If your problem is not resolved. Then go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Check Your Video Cable
Now you should try to check your video cable, which means that there may be a short video cable running from the motherboard to the LCD. Also, a damaged pin may have the video cable point connecting to the motherboard.
Solution 4:- Scan the Computer with Repair Tool
Finally, try scanning your Dell Inspiron Laptop using any trusted repair tool such as Reimage Repair Tool or any other. This tool is freely available, allowing you to easily download and use it, helping you to scan, detect and repair your Dell Inspiron Laptop to fix system errors such as Dell Error Code 0321. The tool is powerful enough to hide on the computer malicious items.
Follow these steps to Scan the Computer with Repair Tool:-
- Download “Reimage Repair Tool” or other as per your needs by surfing the Internet.
- Then save the file to your Dell laptop.
- Next, go to downloading folder, and then find that downloaded file software “.exe” file.
- Then double-click on that file, and run as system administration.
- Now it will start the installation procedure.
- Then the “User Account Control” section will prompt if you want to run the program, then hit the “Yes” button to continue.
- Next, a “welcome screen” will appear. Then Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Now the tool will now install itself on your Dell Inspiron Laptop. The tool will download necessary updates so an Internet connection is required at this point.
- The tool will automatically start a preliminary scan of your machine to aid determine the health of your PC.
- Once the scan is complete Reimage will tell you which areas of your Dell Inspiron Laptop are damaged and if a repair is necessary. If it is, click on the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner.
- Wait until the scanning process completed.
- Once the process has finished, its fixed your Dell Inspiron Laptop error or other common problems should be fixed.
- Now restart your Dell Inspiron Laptop and start your work without hassle.
If this error still persists, then experts should help Dell Customer Service to fix it.
Connect With Dell Customer Care Support Team To Obtain Instant Help by Dial + 1-855-455-1176 Toll-Free:-
A Dell Laptop Support team works for your immediate support & guide 24 hours a day and they will fix Dell Error Code 2000-0321 as well as other technical error messages. The experienced and certified technicians will provide you with comprehensive guidance and quick solutions to fix technical or error problems with Dell Laptop. Thus, in much less time with the experts, you can easily get rid of the Dell troubles. Connect now to get more help with technicians.