When User try to open the Inspiron Laptop, they got Error Code 2000-0152 of PSA. So, if you are facing the same issue, then don’t worry about it! Well, Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0152 is not such a difficult task for you, if you follow the useful suggestion or effective steps to fix it.
With the advanced technology designed the Dell Inspiron Laptop has become the best option for business and home users to do their tasks. The Dell Laptop with essential performance, featuring top processors, a glossy TrueLife display and long battery life battery life offering the versatile everyday computing to meet your needs and spark your potential.
Therefore, Dell Error 2000-0152 indicates Optical Drive or System Board failure. Thus, the issue can arise due to many reasons BIOS issue. Well, you just need to follow the steps that are defined below to quick fix the issue.
Steps to Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0152:-
Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0152
Step 1:- Use the Optical Drive Outside
First of all, you should try to use the optical drive outside operating system environment. Follow the below procedure.
- Begin with the insert Resource CD on your laptop.
- Then turn Off Dell Laptop.
- Now wait for a few minutes, and then turn on Laptop and tap “F12” key.
- Then select CD\DVD and then tap enter to check.
- Now check the error is resolved.
In case, this step does not work, then its good suggestion for you go to the next step.
Step 2:- Update BIOS
The other option for you is to try to update the BIOS, may it will fix the issue. Please follow the steps to do this task:-
- Go to Dell Support home page.
- Click on the “Find Drivers, BIOS, and other updates” link underneath the “Drivers & Downloads” subheading.
- Click on “Service Tag or Express Service Code” and then enter the suitable code for your Inspiron Laptop.
- Hit the arrow next to “BIOS” to expand the section.
- Find the “Dell-BIOS” entry with the latest release date and click on the “Download File” link for that entry.
- Hit on the “Download Now” button in the window that opens.
- Then Launch the BIOS update by double-clicking the setup file, then it should have a filename in the format of “I519-106.exe.”
- Hit “Update” in the window which will start the BIOS update. When the update has completed, you will see “Flash BIOS successfully.”
- Click “OK” and then “Yes” button to reboot your Laptop and finish the update.
In case, if the error still persisting, then you should take Dell Customer Support experts help to fix the issue.
Related Post: How to Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0151?
Connect with Dell Support Experts to Get Prompt Help:-
Dell Laptop Support Number
Dial Dell Laptop Support Number , works 24×7 hours to help, and service is rendered by our third party Dell support service providers. We have backed by a team of proficient experts, who can fix your any kind of Dell Laptop associated technical difficulties with the reliable solutions easily.
So, connect with our experienced professional’s to get instant replies to fix Dell Laptop technical problems. Hence, we are available round the clock to your help & support to Dell product related queries.