Easy way to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 092-671, 092-670, 092-672, 092-673 Calibrating Patch Errors on the C2660dn / C2665dnf / C3760n / C3760dn / C3765dnf Dell Laser Printers .
Steps to Fix Dell Printer Error 092-671
1. Clean the sensor for CTD
1. Make sure the printer is switched off.
2. To open the back cover, push the latch down.
3. Open the cover on the correct hand.
4. Turn the 90-degree counterclockwise waste toner box lock lever to unlock the waste toner box.
5. Capture the grip on the box of the waste toner and pull it out to ensure that it is held upright so that the waste toner does not spill.
6. Stand upright on a level surface the removed waste toner box.
7. Lift the panel for the operator.
8. Open the cover at the top.
9. Put your fingers on both sides of the belt unit through the loops and pull it out.
10. Use a clean, dry cotton swab to clean the CTD sensor (as shown).
2. Clean ROS
To avoid impression quality from deteriorating owing to stains inside the printer, frequently clean inside the printer using the cleaning rod when replacing drum cartridges.
1. Open the cover on the correct hand.
2. Turn the 90-degree counterclockwise waste toner box lock lever to unlock the waste toner box.
3. Capture the grip on the box of the waste toner and pull it out to ensure that it is held upright so that the waste toner does not spill.
4. Stand upright on a level surface the removed waste toner box.
5. Remove from inside the printer the cleaning rod.
6. Insert the cleaning rod completely into one of the four holes until it clicks as demonstrated below into the inside of the printer and pull it out.
7. On the other three holes, repeat step 6 as well. Insertion of one moment is sufficient for each hole.
3. Replace the Imaging Drums
If the error remains, it is necessary to replace one of the image drums. To determine which drum should be substituted, check the respective error codes.
• 092-670 — Yellow
• 092-671— Magenta
• 092-672 — Cyan
• 092-670 — Black
Update the firmware after replacing the drums.
Please contact Dell Printer Support if these measures do not correct the issue.
If you are unable to Fix Dell Printer Error 092-671 Online. Dial +1-844-200-2814 for Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error Code 092-671, 092-670, 092-672, 092-673 by Experts.