Error Code 0xc0000098
This is a kind of error that runs during the system boot phase, indicating users that the system has found corrupted “Boot Configuration Data Files.” The error is usually displayed as a background process in the blue screen that appears as a “numeric code 0xc0000098” and is also known as a Blue Death Screen (BSOD). It is usually known to be deadly errors due to a fatal error, as the problem prevents the system from booting up completely. Well, it also means that it is not possible to access data stored in it either. But we’re lucky enough to knowthat Windows 10 Boot Error Code 0xc0000098 can be fixed using methods. Well, we have two methods to rectify this problem and they are as follows: the first is the method “Run System File Checker Utility” and the second is the method “Repair Boot Configuration Data.” Both are methods for this error that are highly effective. But we’re only going to discuss the second method at the moment. Let’s look at it now.
Steps to Fix Windows 10 Boot error code 0xc0000098 in Dell Computer
This method deals with “repair boot configuration data” process
- Download the “Media Creation Tool” first step. Once downloaded, just right-click the.exe file and select the icon “Run as Administrator.”Now, accept the agreement and click the button” Next.
- Click the “Create Installation Media” button for a separate PC and tap the “Next” icon. Users are asked to set the language, architecture and edition of their choice. Now, the next thing is to select the “Windows 10 Edition” and the “Architecture 64-bit/32-bit” where the properties of the PC should be selected.
- Once done, click the “Next” button and plug in the“USB flash drive” icon which is located on the “Media Selection window” and press the “Next”. Once done, now make a selection of the “Troubleshoot” icon and then click the “Advanced” icon.
- Select the “Command Prompt” which is located in the current window and type the “bootrec /rebuildbcd and bootrec /fixmbr” commands. Press the “Enter” icon now.Now, at last you sre requested to type two additional commands that are “bootrec /rebuildbcd and bootrec /fixboot” and both are followed by “Enter” icon
- At last, users are requested to boot the system.
Related Post:-: How to Fix Error Code 0xc0000225 on Windows 10?
Contact us at Windows Support Number to fix all your issues with the help of our technicians
We have over many years of experience in this tech support industry that has always motivated our technicians with the right response to solve customer problems. Our team is available 24* 7 hours a day to help them whenever they need it. Not only is the right solution given to customers, but they are also made aware of the root cause of the problem. Recovering each and kind of issue is our sole aim and it made us distinguished form other brands.Call us at Windows 10 Support Number + 1-855-455-1176 to fix windows 10 error 0xc0000098 to get instant answers to your Dell issues