Dell Laptop Stuck In Airplane Mode
The “Dell” multinational corporation constantly provides news and exclusive features. One of those features is that the Airplane mode is a perfect way for Dell laptops to use on flights. However, at times when Dell Laptop Stuck In Airplane Mode it can be very distracting. This problem typically arises due to unintended settings adjustments during the wireless interface setup. This error may also be caused by a corrupted or defective network driver. If you have a problem and don’t know how to turn off Dell laptop aircraft mode then read this post. This article. We will discuss in this content the primary triggers and the leading-edge solutions for overcoming Dell’s laptop in Windows 10 problem Airplane Mode.
Causes of Dell laptop stuck in Airplane mode
The Dell laptop stuck in airplane mode because of several causes of this mistake. One of the key reasons for this is the ‘off’ wireless switch. Then you will not be able to turn off your Dell laptop’s airplane mode. Often this mistake may also lead to a faulty driver or a compromised network driver. Another major reason for this problem is a bad BIOS or because of unnecessary changes in the network adapter properties. But in any Dell laptop, this problem is very popular and can easily be solved. In the next segment, we will review all the efficient hacks to remove your laptop from this problem.
Steps To Fix Dell laptop Stuck In Airplane Mode On Windows 10
We have drawn up as soon as possible a list of some rapid means of overcoming this problem. You can try all of the solutions or select all methods to address the problem.
Method 1: Use the Keyboard Shortcuts
The main method is to disable the plane-mode via the link icon, on your taskbar or using keyboard shortcuts. This method can be used. Follow the steps to deactivate aviation mode with keyboard shortcuts:
- Keep on your keyboard for a few seconds, at the same time, the FN+WiFi key.
- Now, release the buttons once you have a “Off-the-airplane” message appearing on your phone.
The Dell laptop airplane problem would be resolved if the shortcut method works. Find another way, if the problem goes on.
Method 2: Change the Network Adapter Properties
If the previous solution doesn’t work, you must attempt to solve this problem by adjusting network adapter properties from the adapter settings. Take the following steps to adjust the settings of the network adapter:
- To open the system manager and browse the Network Adapter portion, press Windows+X key simultaneously on your keyboard.
- When a new window opens, expand your wireless adapter and check for your content.
- Click right on the Wireless Adapter and go to the Power Management page. Please click right.
- Now, press the “Allow the device to turn off to save power” option on the OK button. Agree then on Apply to save the new setup.
After the steps are completed, a message on your screen that says ‘Airplane Mode Off’ will appear. Should the message not be released, the problem will remain. Go to the following process.
Method 3: Re-enable the Network Connection
Often some internal failures can lead to a network connection failure. Therefore, to get rid of Dell Laptop airplane mode won’t turn off error you must restart the network connection. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press Windows+S and browse to Settings simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Select ‘Networking and Internet’ in the list by clicking on Settings, to open the menu.
- Now browse the left pane, pick the Network menu and then click on the Internet tab. Then, from the list, Select the WiFi option.
- Switch from the right corner of the window to the Change Adapter option and right-click the Wireless Connection option.
- Next, pick the option Disable and repeat the same procedure to enable it.
To save changes, click OK and add. Apply. Then restart your laptop to see if the problem continues. Try another approach listed below if it still continues.
Method 4: Update the Network Adapter Drivers
You will use a defective Network Driver quite probably. Therefore you must upgrade the network adapter driver if the airplane feature malfunctions on your Dell laptop. Some steps to implement this method are given below.
- To open the search bar, click Windows+S, simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type the Device Manager now, without quotes, and press Enter to continue.
- Expand the Network Adapter contents from the Device Manager tab and right-click the icon on your Network Adapter.
- Now select the menu option “Update Software Driver” and click on the search option to update the driver on your Dell laptop.
The modified version of the network driver will be downloaded using this form. Upon completing the update, uninstall the.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to run the program file. Restart your laptop in Dell and see if the mistake continues. Try the next solution, if the problem persists.
Method 5: Do a Clean Boot on your Laptop
If you use an application from a third party, it creates network issues on your system. The only way to solve this problem is therefore to carry out a new boot. To do a clean boot on the Dell laptop, simply follow the steps below.
- To open a run command box, press the Windows+R key simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Now type “msconfig” into the command box and press Enter or just select OK to proceed.
- Navigate to the Services tab and check the Device Setup option ‘Hide all Microsoft Services.’
- You can go to the Startup tab and then click the Open Task Manager connection. Click the option “Disable Every button.”
- To disable the option from the main menu, select the first item on the list from the startup tab.
- Return to Device Settings and press Apply and then OK in order to save the changes.
Restart your computer after enabling each application and check whether the issue persists or not.
Related Blog:- How to Fix Dell Laptop Keeps Shutting Down?
Contact Dell Customer Care Support Service at +1-844-200-2814 To Get Instant Help:-
Simply dial phone number +1-844-200-2814 at Dell Customer Support to assist you on how to turn off Airplane mode in Dell laptop and other technical quires. To solve this Dell problem, you’ll easily connect with the team of experienced and certified technicians. The highly qualified and certified will provide you with comprehensive guidance to solve your problem. They will also help you with the optimized solutions to fix other types of Dell technical errors or problems in a shorter period of time. Contact the skilled experts now and get instant help for Dell mishaps.