You may be having trouble watching a video or reading something if the brightness of your Dell laptop is too small. Failure to do this could lead to eye strain if the brightness is too high. Therefore, the brightness of your laptop should be adjusted in this case. Sometimes adjusting the brilliance directly from the taskbar becomes very difficult. Therefore, we will use some possible methods in this article on how to adjust brightness on Dell laptop. Moreover, you get to know some easy hacks to solve in the event that Dell’s laptop lightness doesn’t alter the error.
How to Change Brightness on Dell Laptop
The methods on how to change brightness on Dell laptop are listed below:
- Using display properties.
- By using shortcut keys.
- Using Control Panel.
- By using Windows Mobility Center.
Method 1: Using Display Properties
Use the display properties to adjust the luminosity. Please take the following steps:
- Right-click the laptop screen at first.
- Then, in the list, select Display Properties.
- Click Color Correction after that.
- Now move the indicator to the left to reduce the glow. Drop it right in the “Brightness Scale” section to increase the brightness.
- Next, select the ‘Apply’ option and press OK.
Check now if the brightness of your laptop is adjusted. Follow the methods listed below if the brightness is not modified.
Methods 2. By using Shortcut Keys
With the shortcut keys you can change the brightness. To increase the brightness, press the Fn key and the top arrow key at the same time. To decrease luminosity, press the Fn key and the down arrow key.
Methods 3: Using Control Panel
Follow the steps below to modify the brightness using the check panel:
- Press the Windows button at first.
- Then select from the left column Control Panel.
- Click the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option afterwards.
- Then choose ‘Power’ options and adjust the brightness as you wish.
Method 4: By using Windows Mobility Center
Follow the following steps to change your Dell laptop’s brightness with the Windows Mobility Centre:
- Type “Windows Mobility Center” in the search panel and press the Windows key.
- Click on the required option in the list below.
- Now adjust the brightness from the window of the Windows Mobility Center.
Easy Steps to Resolve Dell Laptop Brightness won’t Change
Sometimes you may not find the brightness modified while you try to adjust the luminosity of your Dell laptop. This usually happens if my display lights are adjusted to automatic mode. This is the problem. Therefore, in order to solve the Dell laptop brightness won’t change Isssue, go through the steps mentioned below:
- To simultaneously open the Setup menu, press Windows key and I key.
- Then, in the Settings window, click on Display.
- Next, delete the tick sign right next to the box ‘Adjust automatically the screen lights.
It is not a tough task to adjust the brightness on a Dell laptop. Therefore, go through the above methods to adjust the brightness. Also, if you cannot modify the brightness and know how to adjust the brightness on the Dell laptop, apply the fixes provided for in this article.
Related Post:-: How to Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0141?